A Crazy String of Synchronicities!

This theme about coffee and cigarettes keeps popping up.  Just a little background here: I enjoy going out in the front yard and sitting the bench swing, or sitting on the front or back porch, and having a smoke with Irene.  It's something we used to do during a certain time in our lives and I remember those times very fondly.

A couple of weeks ago in a post about a powerful intention I had while meditating, I said:

"Very quickly after that, a scene popped into my mind of the two of us (Irene and I) sitting on white, wooden  lounge chairs on a deck overlooking the beach and ocean.  Our feet were propped up on the white deck rail and we both had a cup of coffee and we were smoking. We were dressed just like we were at our wedding - we didn't wear formal clothes at our wedding, which was held in our home at the time.  We were laughing about something and had great big smiles on our faces, looking out at the morning horizon over the water."

When I checked the AREI Facebook group just a few minutes later, Jurgen Zeiwe had just made a post about a short tour he had while out-of-body of some afterlife artist facilities where he mentioned people were smoking and drinking.

Yesterday Cyrus Kirkpatrick, who runs the Afterlife Topics group on Facebook, posted that he had an OOBE encounter with his mother (who has crossed over) and she said: "Ok, let's go outside because I'm going to have a cigarette." I made a comment in that thread:

"This is the second reference I've gotten about cigarettes first from Jurgen Ziewe and now you after I got a strong visualization from her about us sitting out, sipping coffee and smoking cigarettes just like the good old days, staying up all night talking about the mysteries of the universe."

After I took the dogs out for a walk this morning I turned on the television, something I almost never do so early. There was a commercial on about a vaping device and one of the actors said: "now we can have coffee and cigarettes in the morning just like the good old days!"

Wow. Just now I tried to find the name of the vape device for the above paragraph using Bing search engine (vaping devices) and clicked on the images tab. There, by itself in a long scroll of images of different vaping devices and liquids, there was a single image of a cup of coffee and someone with a wedding ring smoking a cigarette - no vape device or items of any kind in the picture. Just the hand holding the cigarette and a cup of coffee on the table.

Comments