A Rather Startling Synchronization

Yesterday I got a great confirmation/validation/synchronization from Irene and I didn't even ask for it! After writing more of the first story in my new book, "The Afterlife Adventures of Bill and Irene" this morning, I was sitting on the porch visualizing the continuation of that scene where Irene and I share our first afterlife kiss.

During the kiss, which produced more mind-blowing sensations while visualizing, I was mentally telling her (in the visualization) how incredible that kiss was, how I felt not only my sensations, but hers, from her perspective ... and she thought back to me that we were feeling everything the other felt while still being aware of our own, to the deepest level - a true union and a complete sharing. a true knowing of the feelings of each other.

Later one of my daughters came for a visit and we were talking about TV shows and movies and she told me I had to watch "Altered Carbon", a new Netflix original series. She's very busy and she hadn't been over in about a month. This evening when I sat down for my dinner I decided to go ahead and give it a try. She hadn't told me anything about it other than that I should watch it.

I found the show pretty well-done and interesting, if a bit risque/explicit for my tastes, but the show had so many weird, almost dystopian takes on technological themes that mimicked afterlife information that I watched a couple of shows in a row - something I never do when I'm by myself. In the second episode these two characters are locked in an intimate embrace (to put it modestly) and the woman had used some kind of pheremone substance and the cinematography blended/blurred them together and she said:

"Everything you feel, I feel, and everything I feel, you feel."

Today I watched another episode and there were some other amazing references to what I was experiencing in our visualizations.  It's startling how things appear in such synchronicity with my intentions, affirmations and visualizations.

Comments