9 Years?

I had a very interesting experience yesterday while talking with Irene on the porch.  In our visualization, she was sitting in my lap with her arms around me and we were talking about how good it was to be able to have these visualized experiences, to be able to cuddle up and how good it made me feel.  For a few seconds I was in an altered state of consciousness and I said something to her very matter-of-factly, but in a jesting manner: "Yeah, it's like having nine years of foreplay."

It was almost like a dream-state of consciousness, and the fact that I had said that to her almost slipped from my memory when I returned to my normal state of consciousness right after saying it.  I literally said out loud, "Wait, what did I just say? Nine years?" Why on Earth would I say we were going to have, specifically, nine years of transdimensional foreplay?

The thing was, I said it completely as if I knew it at the time.   There was no hesitation or any sense of just pulling a number out of a hat.

After talking some more about it - really, mostly to myself and marveling at the experience and the content of the experience, I told Irene I was going to need some confirmation of that.

Now, earlier in the day I had asked Irene if I had understood her correctly about how much she wanted - and didn't want - me to write about our afterlife adventures.  A while later she had drawn a target in her coffee cup.  I took that to mean I was on target.  Then I had the experience on the porch.

I went in a few minutes later to eat and turn on the TV. She had changed the channel to HGTV and her favorite show, Fixer Upper, was on. I took that as one form of confirmation about the "nine years".  The target was still in her coffee cup.

Later my son and daughter-in-law came over for dinner and TV night.  Moving things around on the coffee table to make way for food, I bumped her coffee cup.  That evening, just before I picked up her cup to wash it out, I noticed the target had changed to a"9" in the cup (several hours after I had bumped it on accident), but I didn't think fast enough to get a picture.

Early this morning one of my daughters, Gerra, called to tell me about all the amazing synchronicities that have been happening to her, many of them centering around roses.  I had experienced a couple of those myself as I mentioned in an earlier post - my rose bushes are going nuts, especially the pink ones (pink was one of Irene's two favorite colors), and I got a donation letter from St Jude's (Irene's favorite charity) with a pink rose on it and a butterfly, and then I saw the season's first butterfly fly through the pink roses while we were talking on the porch that same day.

Gerra had come down and took some pictures of the roses and then experienced several bizarre synchronicities about roses and the word "rose" since she had visited.  I told her about my "nine years" experience and she said she and her boyfriend were trying to figure out what date they were going to "claim" as their anniversary of their relationship actually becoming committed, and so she felt it was a sign that it should be April 9 since that was one of the dates they were considering, especially after I reminded her that Irene and I had met on January 9, 1990.

As I was writing this, I was wondering if there was any special corresponding significance between roses and the number nine.  I did a quick google search and found the following at this site very quickly:

"9 Roses – a symbol of eternal love. You would often give this exact number of roses to those you wish to spend the rest of life with."

They list the meaning of a number of roses up to 100; it is the only one that has anything to do with "eternal love."

[Edited to add, about an hour later:]

I just went into the kitchen to make some food. I walked into the kitchen and asked Irene out loud, my arms spread out, "What does it mean, baby? Am I going to die, or we're going to have our first full, transdimensional contact in 2026, 8 years from now, 9 years from when you crossed over?"

I glanced over at a digital thermometer just outside the window; it read: 68.9.

[Edited to add, about an hour even later:]

I started eating and turned on a recorded show. When it was over, I switched to live TV. The channel had once again been changed to HGTV, and Fixer Upper was on.

So something I just remembered - the past couple of days I've been making a point of telling Irene what the date and time is when I talk to her. I've been making sure to date my letters.  It was just a thought I had that if time is not really the same where she is, it may be difficult for her to orient herself to a when (and where, if I'm outside the house) in my experience when it comes to interacting with me and doing things.  I know thoughts are not limited by time, but if she's going to do something "here", she may need help orienting herself to an actual date and time.  I'm going to think about any other kinds of specific information I can provide that may make communication better/easier.




Comments