More Simulation Theory Confirmation

Yesterday I sat down to eat and watch something light, so we continued watching "Supergirl" on Netflix.  When I sat down I remembered the shows where recently Irene has been giving me multiple confirmations on my "Simulation Hypothesis" views, about how this is a matrix or dream-like experience we "program" to enter and live in for a while for various reasons.  I said to her "I don't think you're going to be able to do another simulation theory confirmation with this show, babe."

The show has never had anything remotely like "simulation theory" in it.  Or even any dream-oriented material. Sure enough, though the show begins with Supergirl in a highly realistic simulated reality/dream state (put there by some alien plant attached to her). She's living out her perfect fantasy world, back on Krypton with her family there.

I was amazed not only at that confirmation, but that I had said what I said to her just before starting the show.  That was an incredible synchronicity - and it gets better.   After I saw what was going, I thought to Irene "Okay, but there's just no way this show is going to have someone else entering that simulated reality dream state like they do on Reverie."  Reverie is the show that is all about people entering shared simulated/dream realities.

To my astonishment, that's exactly what happened.  The figured out how to enter her reality simulation, and they went in to convince her to leave.

Also, I don't know if I mentioned this in a prior post, but one of the thoughts I had about Reverie was wondering if they would ever have the girl who goes into other people's simulated realities look like someone other than her when she entered,  since that is something Irene and I have worked on as part of our afterlife experience - the capacity to look like other people (changing our looks) temporarily, just for fun.  Sure enough, the last Reverie introduced exactly that - they sent the girl in looking like the friend of the person in the Reverie.

These confirmations & synchronicites are mind boggling. The only framework in which they make sense to me is if we are actually living in a matrix-style simulation.

Comments