Lucid Dream with Irene

In the Book Club we've been talking about techniques for achieving astral projection through dreams and techniques for maintaining and deepening the experience, and for finding your partner there.  (The book we're getting that from is Michael Raduga's "The Phase.") Here lately, though, all I've been doing is asking for specific things in my dreams and getting them.

I've had several experiences and synchronicities lately that led me to the conclusion that I should just be specific about what it is I want.  So, I wrote it down - what I want for the time being in this transdimensional state of our relationship. I've already talked to Irene in depth about what I want when I cross over.  What I wrote down was that I wanted to be able to spend at least an hour a day with her in a completely physical, 100% real environment, completely aware and able to remember it all.

The first part of the dream I remember was lying in bed resting with a couple of other people - one was my mom.  I woke up from that dream, or rather thought I did, but as I got up and walked around I realized the bedroom I was in was not the way it was supposed to be.  At the time I thought I was awake and I had a lot of conscious thought going on.

I was trying to figure out how my bedroom got so messed up when it occurred to me that I must still be dreaming.  It immediately occurred to me that since I was dreaming, I could use the dream state to find Irene - so I was completely lucid.  I put my hand on the wall in the dream to feel the texture so I could maintain and deepen the experience, calling out for Irene as I slid my hand on the wall.  She didn't show up so I remembered I could ask someone where she was.

A child was walking by right then and I ask her if she knew where Irene was. She said yes and went to get her.  A second or two later Irene and someone else came out from around the corner.  She looked at me like she couldn't remember who I was.  I said, "Irene, it's me, Bill.  I'm your husband, remember?"

I'm actually thinking in the dream that this is my subconscious interfering in our connection.  Her eyes started to look like reptilian eyes and her tongue elongated out of her mouth like a snake's, but I knew this was my subconscious and it didn't even freak me out.  I took her by the shoulders and drew her close to me and said, "Baby, it's me, we're married.  Remember our lives back on Earth? Our family?"

Her tongue and her eyes returned to normal and she started to recognize me and smile. I said, "Remember our kids?" Then we both said the name of our daughter (one of them, the same one) at the same time, and the dream broke up and I woke up.  I rate the first dream a 1, then when I "woke up" into the second part of the dream, that was a 7-8 just for the lucidity, awareness and memory and also how real it seemed when I "woke up" from that first dream.

The really amazing aspects of this: (1) I  haven't had a lucid dream in about 12-15 years, and I wasn't even trying except for doing "reality checks" every now and then where I ask myself if I am dreaming or in the astral during the course of the day. (2) I was completely lucid and I remembered what I should do in terms of staying in the dream and finding Irene, even though I haven't really even tried to commit those things to memory (3) I knew exactly what was going on and did not freak out in the slightest when Irene's features started changing, but rather confronted it head on until it stopped. The dream, becoming lucid and remembering what to do just happened spontaneously without any real effort on my own.

After I woke up I was thoroughly excited and talked with Irene, and told her to keep it coming and don't worry about the subconscious stuff because I don't take any of that to mean anything.

Comments