Writing All Morning, Then Synchronistic Confirmations

I've had SUCH a great day today!

Last night I went to bed very early and woke up about 2:00 and immediately felt like writing on our new book, "The Afterlife Adventures of Bill & Irene".  I wrote for several hours, having to take several breaks due to the euphoria and doing visualizations with Irene as the writing progressed.  Instead of feeling mentally tired I was full of energy and our connection was incredible.  I felt totally satisfied and whole with her and she was coming through very clearly and easily.

Perhaps an hour later the Jehova's Witnesses came by and, as usual, we chatted a bit.  He pulled up a video on his tablet for me to watch and there was this scene playing out of this man and woman holding each other's hand while walking on a white sand beach with palm trees and crystal clear turquoise waters.  It might as well have been a scene from our visualizations that morning and for the past several days.  

Then the minister started talking - he was only here for about 10 minutes - but a picture of The Last Supper came up on his tablet and he talked for a couple of minutes about it.  In my writing earlier, I had written this:

"To call what they were experiencing “ecstasy” would be to call Da Vinci’s The Last Supper “a painting,” ...

Two amazing, immediate synchronistic confirmations that came within an hour of writing!

Comments