What a Wonderful Adventure!

For the past nine days I've been on a new food regimen, and for the past five I've developed a new daily habits and activities schedule.  This has all been accomplished by ordering my conception of things in terms of my relationship with Irene, contributing to our creative energy reservoir, and by relating habits, thoughts and activities here with what I imagine their counterparts to be in the afterlife. IOW, I'm trying to behave as if I am already "in the afterlife" with Irene now - because, in truth, I realize now that I am.  This has produced more energy, motivation and enthusiasm that I've had in a very long time. For my entire life I've pretty much felt that all work and activity in life was ultimately futile because the nature of this world ultimately destroys everything I do here; but now I see that efforts have more far-reaching and much longer-lasting impact in dimensions I cannot see right now.

The "afterlife" and my current experience are not two separate worlds; wherever we are, what we are doing is just having a particular kind of suppressed awareness experience in an eternal timeline of various kinds of suppressed awareness experiences.  We're still together, in the same "place," but right now we are having a period of limited clarity in our experience of each other for the purpose of creating a more intensely appreciative and joyful cycle of our relationship going forward.  This is just another form of what I began by calling amnesia experiences before I realized this is what the nature of an eternal existence must be.

In an eternal framework, there can be no "final goal" that we are trying to live in, like becoming enlightened and then staying enlightened because we would have all achieved our goals long ago if that was possible.  In an eternal framework, the only true goal can be the experience of going through segments of situational conditions with corresponding limited awareness.  It is not to build experience over time to acquire and stay at some goal state (although that can be a long-term, multi-level meta-experience we have for thousands, if not millions, of years), but rather just to enjoy (in very broad terms) experiencing it.

Keep in mind, though, that people enjoy watching horror movies and tear-jerkers as well as "feel-good" movies.

What is important in this scenario is the state of our awareness; what we keep ourselves aware of.  Over 99.9% of just this life history is suppressed to some degree and all we usually carry around with us consciously is our current stream of physical sensation, thought, mood, feelings, sense of who we are and what we are doing and why, a sense of what we are and what the external world is.  Some memories and information are only lightly suppressed and easily recalled; but, the farther back we go, or the more outside of our current awareness framework, the more difficult retrieval is.

So, the idea that this is some kind of special, hard-core amnesia experience is mistaken; I see that now.  In the context of eternity, the fact that we're doing this now means that at some point in the future we will probably be doing it (or something very similar) again - but, that could be millions of years of experience later.  For millions, or even a few thousand years of twin-flame romantic soul mate experience, a few decades of this Earth-life incarnation experience is totally worth it.

This understanding has apparently made a big impact on me psychologically. Everything feels a little different now.  My intellectual satisfaction feels complete. I feel like I actually know what is going on and it actually makes me feel even more whole and complete.  Irene and I are doing what we always do; manipulate our awareness and situation in order to experience and re-experience what we enjoy the most - discovering each other, falling in love, and then experiencing a wonderful, ongoing future together.  There is no final goal; the goal is experiencing the journey, over and over again.

And what a wonderful adventure it is!



Comments