Always!

Wednesday night the automatic writing and mediumship group, which I co-host, had a meeting. About 15 minutes into it, for whatever reason, I decided to try to do some automatic writing while the group was in progress. While I was watching and focused on the group (and being occasionally distracted by one of my dogs), I let my right hand just doodle in a notebook I had open in case I needed to take notes. I filled up three pages.

The next morning I looked it over, and found something incredible! For those of you who don't know, my crossed-over wife, Irene, always makes white drawings in the coffee I set out for her, practically every day. She apparently uses the little bit of milk I put in the coffee. I found this message, running sequentially on the last page:

"My milk flowers lets you know I love you forever my lover"

Lover is her pet name for me - she always called me that.  A couple of lines down, I found  "home + young".

Saturday it popped in my mind that it seemed odd she used the word "forever", since the word we've used for years is "always" to describe our relationship. I've written several posts here about that, and how "Always" is what we call our eternal home. It occurred to me that maybe I had missed it on the line just after where she ends with "forever my lover," so I went back and looked.  At the first of the line it looked like it might be "+ always", but I told her it wasn't that clear.

About two hours later, just before the soul mate group meeting on Zoom, I found a video called "hacking reality" on YouTube that looked interesting.  In the first few minutes, there was this girl in a pool talking to a version of herself standing outside the pool (which is interesting in and of itself, because Irene and I were just talking about how we're going to be spending a lot of time at the beach, in the ocean and swimming in our pools on the other side).  She asked how long she had been in the pool, and her other self responded "always."  This went back and forth a while with the girl outside of the pool getting a little frustrated saying "what's our disconnect here? Always. Forever." At the end of the scene the girl outside the pool turns to the camera, which zooms in on her face and she growls out "Alllwaaaays!"

Comments