Irene Puts On a Light Show

We had more light shows and other phenomena at our last Love After Life Zoom Meeting, including what appeared to be my lights going dim and bright, dim and bright for a few seconds, which I didn't see here but was visible on the screen to everyone.  A medium in the room said it was Irene.

I've been getting lots of clarification and simplification material via the channeling process, apparently in preparation for the upcoming Automatic Writing Zoom Room where I'm going to be the "featured speaker," after several people requested it.  What I find is how incredibly simple the experientialism framework is, how it can take the most complex and confusing aspects of afterlife information and explain it directly and easily. The only problem isn't the complexity - it's not complex at all. The problem is that the model challenges virtually all "normal" frames of reference and the core values of most experiential frameworks.  Because of the deep nature of such self/other constructs (one's identity matrix of self and contrasting/complimentary "other"), it can appear incredibly complex, confusing and troublesome.

Perhaps the Zoom meeting will go on entirely different tact, and all of this was really just a means of getting the highly simplified model to me for our - Irene's and my - ease of use.  In any event, it has clarified for me how I cannot be "annoying" Irene or taking up any of her time at all no matter how much visualization time I spend with her.  Hopefully, the last remaining issues there have been cleared out of my subconscious.

Comments