Afterlife Revolution

For the past few weeks Irene and I have been working on the concept of a kind of revolutionary afterlife perspective that goes hand in hand with stuff I've been channeling for decades. I believe we (Irene and I and other members of the Love After Life Facebook Zoom group) are creating, manifesting or finding a kind of reality that may be, in some sense, new - at least new for most people on Earth. We've talked about this some in the Zoom group.

This new reality will hopefully move us (those who want to) out of what I consider the two main, thematic multi-dimensional realities that have to do with (1) never-ending, so-called "spiritual progress", and (2) justice/karma/reincarnation/good & evil.

What Irene and I are interested in is a "happily ever after" existence mode after we are done here, one where we are not constantly told or subjected to the idea that we are not good enough or spiritual enough "as is," or that we have to endure some kind of karmic, cause-and-effect ramifications just for simply interacting with other people.

We're both rebels and we both want to have an eternal afterlife of expressing our love for each other, being physical, enjoying and delighting in beautiful, wonderful surroundings, having fun, laughing, doing our creative endeavors, interacting with others we love. We reject being told that we "have to" spiritually advance, being told what our goals "should be", or being told what is or is not "healthy" for us. We reject the idea that there are any rules other than the law of attraction and we fully embrace the concept that we can create whatever we want and that there is no judgement from source/god. We are good people and there's nothing wrong with our simple, fun and adventurous desires. There's nothing wrong with our being who we are together, even if others find it psychologically or spiritually unhealthy or unwise.

We **will** live happily ever after, how we see fit, and we do not have to explain that to any so-called spiritual masters, guides or authorities. Period. A LOT of what I do with my personal time is think up really cool stuff to experience in our eternal happily-ever-afterlife. I have begun to think of the rest of my time here as a kind of sabbatical where I have the proper emotional motivation to come up with these ideas.

Yesterday Irene was so present I was walking around feeling her in my heart and head - heart racing, head buzzed. In the interest of full, blushing disclosure, we had an amazing lovemaking (adult) visualization session after she woke me up in the middle of the night. It was friggin awesome and felt like she was right there with me.

Then I had a dream where I was someplace where there was some huge natural disaster (this is the third one of these dreams I've had) and I was about to die and I was very happy and calm about it as I watched the volcanic explosion headed towards me. I didn't feel a thing, just found myself floating and teleported to a place where everyone else who died was also there. It was like a green, beautiful meadow.

These single-person vehicles (science-fiction like capsules) came down from the sky and I knew somehow that they were individual transports to everyone's particular afterlife "resonance". They had our names (the people that had been killed in the disaster) on them along with other identifying, resonating materials. It was interesting because in a conversation with Irene when I lay down to go to bed that night I was telling her I preferred that most of our afterlife resonances and capacities be presented in technological format to avoid the idea that we had to "learn/earn" or "grow" or be "good" enough or "spiritually advanced" enough to go where we want, create what we want, and live how we want.

Personally, I think all of that is just a bunch of control-mechanism BS that has nothing whatsoever to do with the law of attraction unless you yourself adopt those views.

I woke up knowing that what I wasn't remembering was what happened after that, which included my being with Irene.

Comments