Irene Gives Me What I Ask For

Last night I was talking with Irene before I fell asleep and we were thinking about things she could put in dreams to help me remember, and what I wanted. I told her I really wanted to see her, and that maybe I could eat something and see what I looked like because I've never had a dream where I looked in a mirror or ate something.

Just prior to that during the day, we had been talking about all the things we had come to us our physical life together here after we met - everything we ever wanted. She had a dream of meeting me the night before we met where we were standing by a black truck. When she finally got her black truck, she would joke "uh oh, I must be about to die because now I actually do have everything I ever wanted." She actually did die shortly after that, but we continue to joke about it. I recently got a bigger, new, badder truck (through no effort on my part) she absolutely loves and we planned on having on the other side.

So in the dream Irene is driving our new truck and I'm sitting in the passenger side. That's 2 things right there fulfilled from us talking - she shows me we have the truck, and I get to see her and hear her. The scene shifts to where I'm in a house somewhere eating some french fries, something I haven't eaten in a long time because I'm on a semi-keto diet. I've never seen fries like this - big, puffy (like puffy cheetos but with the uneven surface of regular cheetos), perfectly fried, with ketchup.

I'm eating them and good lord they were sooooo good! That's the third thing we talked about. In the dream as I'm eating the fries I think "Wait, what am I doing? I shouldn't be eating fries." So, that's a memory connection to my physical life I don't usually have in dreams. I wonder how long I've been not following my diet so I walk over to a mirror and I can clearly see myself - which is a first for me in any dream from a first-person view - looking at myself in a mirror and it clearly being me.

I was thinner, about the same age as I am now, the only other difference is I didn't have an eye patch over my right eye. I had the same hair, mustache and beard, same clothes (black shirt, blue jeans). That was the 4th request from yesterday. I woke up at about 2:15 right after I looked in the mirror and remembered all of those things.

On my experience scale where 1 is clearly a dream-like experience and 10 is clearly an astral projection experience, the truck thing felt like a dream and was a 1 or a 2. Because of remembering and clearly seeing myself and having the full taste and feel of the fries and ketchup, the second part was about a 6.

I've been having such success with asking Irene to experience specific things during my sleep period that I've only asked for a couple of things one thing - a tree - that wasn't delivered in a dream. Some things show up with no Irene; weirdly, after I wake up I remember the dream but forget until later in the day that I asked for what appeared in the dream. I think I'm going to have to write it down now and put it on the stand beside the bed so I can at least remember, as soon as I wake up, what I asked for during the day.

Comments