Another Exciting Astral Vision Experience!

In my July 15 blog post, I talked about getting a confirmation that Irene and I were creative designers of clothes and outfits (among other things) in the afterlife. Yesterday, 2 weeks later,  I saw an interesting link in my Facebook scroll about designing your own clothes and other items via an online shop called Vida.  Now, I've put some of my graphic designs on t-shirts and tried to sell them through online shps like Cafe Press and Zazzle, but that was completely unfulfilling because of the small box area on the shirts they allow for the design. At Vida, you get to do the art design for the entire piece of clothing - exactly what I was envisioning a couple of weeks ago.

I set up a shop in a few minutes with a few designs I already had. It's amazing that now, shortly after it coming to me and it being confirmed, I actually have a shop online where I can do exactly what I had envisioned (albeit with a limited set of clothing pieces) without any expense to me whatsoever.

Last night I had another "astral vision" experience! I once again found myself fully conscious in bed and seeing something in front of me. It looked like someone had torn out a picture of the horizon just before sunset and had it in front of my line of sight with jagged edges. It was jittering around in m my sight in a weird way, but like before I was fully aware in an awake state.

I call this "astral vision" because one of the things I intend when I meditate is to be able to see with my astral vision while my eyes are shut. Normally when my eyes are shut I do see things in the blackness, but they are always visible because the are slightly less dark than the black that surrounds them and they are usually either outlines, patterns or moving blobs. Technically, I guess I should count being able to see even that much as "astral sight" - what else would I be seeing that stuff with? Those things seem less "real" because they are constantly moving and changing, I guess.

However, my first reported "astral sight" event was mostly black and white but very well lit up - the light area being white. Last night what I was seeing was in full color and was a landscape, so even though it was weirdly jittery, I count that as great progress.  One of my intentions is to be able to have fully conscious astral sight and astral projection events just occur at night even if I fall asleep.  It occurs to me that in the first event, the circle of light where the silhouettes were moving in and out was stationery but the images within the circle moving and changing; in this event, the full color image of the horizon did not change, but the jagged frame it was in was moving around in my sight.

It's as if someone on the other side is developing the system by which I can see what they want to show me.

Comments

Post a Comment