Friday, July 7, 2017 Overthinking Everything, Part 3

Weird day. Felt disconnected, neutral, had a long discussion about whether or not I liked it, what to do about it.  Wrote Irene another note.  I got up early – 3:00 am to make the kids some breakfast before they headed out to Colorado to see Helen, Chuck and John. Sessions have been good. I need to get some memes about doing the work and being good with average days and normal days and to let things happen without panicking or feeling weird.  Got to feeling bad later, wished I hadn’t gotten weird about feeling disconnected or neutral.  

Realized later I need to stop trying to figure these things out and have faith and go forward in trust, faith and love. I’m incapable of figuring out how this is going to work, all I can do is do what resonates with me when I am led to information about how to proceed.  God can make me feel any way at any time, and god can open the way between Irene and I at any time.  Some things just take time and I need to trust in that which I have already been shown about she and I and our eternal love and life.  Also need to remember that some days not getting enough sleep and the heat just gets to me and to stop thinking everything I feel should be analyzed and figured out.

This evening I had a long talk with Irene about what I wanted to experience between us and I have started making affirmation phrases.

Comments