No More Memory Landmines & an Astral Projection

A couple of days ago I was sitting out on the front porch talking with Irene.  The conversation turned to things we remembered from our time together here, the things that were very easy to remember, really "burning bright" in our minds.  We went through probably about a dozen different memories and talked about how much they meant to us.

Afterward I realized I had basically dug into memories and didn't have a single moment where I felt sad.  Usually going though memories is like walking through a minefield, but that's gradually changed over time and now I can pretty much freely think about he past without it causing me sorrow.  Going through those memories actually made me very happy and we had a great time and quite a few laughs.

Night before last my daughter Gerra called and we talked most of the night. After I went back to sleep early in the morning I had my first astral projection, exactly the way I intend/affirm every day -by  just finding myself astral projecting at some point while I am asleep or meditating.  (That takes all the effort and worry out of it.)  It was very short and no one else was involved.  I found myself looking through a long horizontal window with a very bright light coming through when I became aware that I was also asleep in my bed.  For a second I was in both places at once and realized what was going on. At that moment I was lying on my side in a fully conscious but still asleep state.

I very slowly and with effort rolled out of that body (or so I thought) and position to face the other way, but it was then that I realized that my body was actually facing the other way - I was rolling into it, not out of it.  It was then that I "woke up" and got up.  My theory is that I was resting in the Astral and having a simultaneous experience of looking out that window, all while I was asleep here.  What's really weird is that it didn't really even excite me that much. It just felt like a normal experience. I didn't even think to blog about it yesterday.  Come to think of it, that's probably the most incredible part of this event - that I accepted in and reacted to it as if it is something normal.

Last night when I walked the dogs there was an enormous cloud halo around the moon, forming a perfect circle. I've never seen one so big - it was so big it barely fit into my field of vision.  I don't mean a rainbow halo, I mean the moon appeared to be in a cloudless section of sky, full or almost full, and there appeared to be a ring of clouds forming a huge circle around it.  It was quite breathtaking.

Comments