Touching Via Visualization

One of the things I've done repeatedly since Irene crossed over, and which I've talked about before on this blog, is visualizing us together, which always includes touching.  This sense of touch during the visualizations is getting better.  When you think about it, all sense of touch is generated in the mind.  In the physical world, nerve system impulses are translated into our sense of touch. In dreams, the sense of touch is just as real as in the physical world. So, in visualizations, the sense of touch can be increased.  I wonder how much?  Irene assures me it is her when I visualize us, and it is her I am touching and talking with.  It will be interesting to see how far this can go.

I decided to reel my smoking back down to three cigarettes a day.  I had thought about telling Irene I would only cut down if she visited me in a dream and we had a good laugh about me just figuring out new things to blackmail her into dream visitations with.

Cyrus Kirkpatrick, author of Understanding Life After Death, is helping me get Love After Life put up for sale on Amazon. For now it's just going to be an e-book. Here's the book cover:


I've always thought that glamour shot of us was a money shot, and this book looks like it has always existed to me.

Comments