The Joy of Visualizations

After posting my blog entry yesterday I had to go into town to get some new glasses. On the way into town I was going to turn the radio on to a news channel and Irene told me to turn on a music channel instead, so I did.  Boston's "More Than a Feeling" started playing immediately.  Instantly a whole visualization scene popped in my head.  She and I were dressed like Spaniards doing a formal dance in a big ballroom area.  I had on a black flat-top hat and we were posed to begin our dance.  What followed was just amazing - it was like a cross between a traditional Spanish dance and more western ballroom dancing, like we had choreographed it all out for the music.  At a couple of points I was telling Irene how I was reacting "over there" - meaning me, here in this physical world, driving my car down the road.

To see her looking like that, full of life and energy, smiling and having such a good time, just filled my heart to overflowing with joy.  I was totally lost in the visualization, then became aware that I was already at the next town. Ten minutes had just disappeared in what seemed like about a minute of visualization experience. I had no recollection of driving down the highway to town.

Today I felt her focus on me several times creating that joyful rush of higher-than-normal connection.  I worked some on fleshing out that "Identity" information (that I think was very helpful) and later, during the late afternoon, sat on the porch and focused in more on the visualization experience with her.  She was sitting on my legs which were propped up and talking with me mentally, and she turned and gave me this smile that just went all through me. It was very intense, especially up in my head. It just felt incredible and I felt like if I experienced much more of that I'd just explode in ecstasy.

Comments