Changes In Vibration

Something I've found pretty interesting lately is my sensitivity to frequency changes.  There is a "home" frequency or "vibration" that Irene and I have; the more attuned to it I am, the better I can feel our connection and the easier it is to visualize our interactions.  Whenever I am around other people, though, and whenever I talk to others online, I notice it changes my personal frequency and, while I can still feel good, it's not our home "happy place" frequency, as Irene would say.

Now, I can get there immediately by simply doing a visualization, so it's not a big deal. I've also noticed, however, that the same thing can happen when there is a change in the weather.  I can actually feel it as a change in a sort of internal vibrational frequency which is accompanied by a slight change in mood and thought.

The past couple of days have been unseasonably warm and that almost always throws me slightly off.  Yesterday I had to reset the Hopper (Dish satellite DVR) again and while it was booting up I smoked on the porch and was telling Irene I hoped I didn't stay in the bad weather frequency for very much longer, and that I was just going to watch TV, eat and go to bed - hopefully to wake up to a better atmosphere where I could get more work done and better connect to her.

When I cam in and turned on the TV it was on "Fixer Upper" (one of Irene's favorite shows) - I have no idea why it would be the HGTV channel, other than Irene put it there.  A couple of minutes into the show the client sees the inside of the house and exclaims, "I love it! I love it!" and Joanna Gaines adds: "You love it!"

In my wife's journal, a couple of weeks after we met, she was writing about her feelings about us and she wrote: "I LOVE IT!  I LOVE IT!  I LOVE IT!" - something I have read over and over since finding the journal, and something I often say to her. 

Comments