Nice Validation For My New Book

I watched "The Arrival" last night after randomly finding it on Amazon Prime.

**SPOILER ALERT** 

The movie was a total validation sign about what I've been doing with visualization and what came through automatic writing.  Throughout the movie the main character was experiencing what seemed like flashbacks. The aliens in the movie did not experience time in a linear way, and they were teaching the main character how to speak their language, which would give humans the ability to do the same.  What she had actually been "remembering" was her future.  She was mentally visiting future events and was completely experiencing them.  She could go to any part of her life and experience it, beginning to end, by thinking about it.

**END SPOILER ALERT**

Then I ran across an Abraham-Hicks quote pin that said: "What could be more FREE than reality based on thought and you can think any thought you want." - which is exactly what the Identity Matrix information (part 1 and part 2) was all about.

Taken together, I see this as validating that however I envision Irene and I together, it is as I've been thinking - a real event, a real place that my mind has access to, still subject to interpretive filters but real nonetheless.


Comments