Alternative Dimensional Transition Methodology

So what I'm excited to be doing now along with writing my new book is developing what I call "Alternative Dimensional Transition Methodology", or ADTM for short. It's based on the framework outlined previously in the Identity Matrix Model of Reality (Part 1 & Part 2), supported by the Craig Hogan videos (President of AREI), which views the "external world" as being, in actuality, non-physical in nature, but rather an "Experiential Reality", as Mr. Hogan describes it.

Most of our afterlife nomenclature and modeling revolves around there being actual realities outside of mind.  We use terms like levels of spirit realms, worlds, vibrational levels, etc.  We think of NDE and OOBE experiences as "leaving the body" or moving from one actual physical location to another. Death is characterized as leaving this world and going somewhere else. 

I think words and terms used from this model may be inefficient in many cases. I don't like the term "vibration" or "frequency" so much as I like the terminology of "tuning in to the desired experience."  This way you don't have to figure out or fight with what "frequency" means, or think that you have to meditate for hours on "stillness" or "oneness", or purify yourself or raise your spiritual level in order to acquire the experience you wish to have; all you have to do is focus on the experience itself in your mind, because it is within your mind that all these experiences occur anyway.

While Abraham-Hicks was really good, I always felt part of the limitation was that it was too Earth-centric by default. The didn't address other dimensions at all. I think they pretty much had the process of how to direct your experiential pathway nailed, but my point is that this method can be expanded into transdimensional usage.

ADTM is going to be my way of focusing on transitioning to my afterlife with Irene in a conscious, deliberate manner, and not just waiting for that part of my experience here to unfold as perhaps planned beforehand, or just waiting for the default exit mechanism (death) to take me whenever it does.  Ultimately, this world is still nothing more than an experience we are having in our mind, so it (ultimately) should be as subject to conscious direction as any other experience.

After Irene crossed over, I very quickly became focused on feeling better by visualizing us together in a way that made me feel good. I adopted practices and habits that made me feel connected to her.  For many months now we've been in a very good place, and lately our transdimensional relationship has become so good it exceeds what we had here.  I think this is a good place to start working on getting us both entirely in the same experiential reality because of this good foundation we've managed create for ourselves where we are happy and satisfied with where we are and what we currently experience, so I'm not emotionally focused on what we don't have, lack, pain or feelings of loss or sadness.

The way I'm going to start this off is by using more meditation sittings per day to practice/visualize going to our "happy place" - our home as it exists when we are together. I'm visualizing this as an easy transition - not having to climb out of my body and will myself someplace, or otherwise figure out how to get there, but rather just by shutting my eyes and finding my experience of my surroundings transformed. I have already been doing this for a while both meditating and just sitting on the porch, laying down for a nap or going to sleep, so it's not really a new practice, I'm just organizing it differently in my mind in that I'm not "going anywhere"; I'm changing my experience.  I don't need to "open my astral eyes and senses"; I'm just changing what my mental experiences.

I will spend a few minutes (or more!) there with Irene and whomever else may be visiting and explore our home, our life there, her garden, etc.  One point is to habitualize this as if the goal was already achieved - how often would I do this, if I could completely visit any time I wanted, for as long as I wanted? What would my daily routine look like? - much like when I make Irene coffee every day or talk out loud to her every day as I am doing things, or watching TV with her.  I think it is important to act out the experience you wish to have as if you are already having it.

Comments