The Hits Just Keep On Coming!

It's amazing that I now categorize what are basically "normal" days as "blah" days.  Our experience has become so fantastic that a "normal" day feels like "blah".  Instead of putting a negative spin on it, I'm just going to call them "normal" days from now on.

Yesterday was more of a "normal" day, but I recognized it for what it was - a "process" day. Hmm. Maybe I should call it that instead of "normal."  Abraham-Hicks says that times like that is when source is busily bringing our desires to us and doesn't require any input at the time, only our "allowing" acceptance of it as part of the process.  He/she says that times like that are good for sleeping, resting, or just relaxing, which I did by watching more TV than I usually do.

I also took a nap, and when I woke up I swear I could hear our "Forever and For Always" song playing very, very subtly. I could barely make it out, only recognizing the familiar pitches of the music.  I jumped up and walked around inside the house and outside to see if there was any music playing and I didn't find any.  I realized afterward that I should have just focused on the music while still in the state of having just woken up, something I'll hopefully remember the next time. I've read astral projection materials that say that when you see or hear something in that state, focus on it and try to move into it.

This morning has been a cascade of euphoric experiences.  It started as soon as I got up, Irene sent me such a penetrating sensation of love that I surged with happy energy and started bouncing around the house.  I was responding to someone in an email and during the course of that and talking to Irene about it on the porch, I realized the name of our co-created astral realm was "Always."  As in: "Welcome to Always" or "Let's go visit Always," Bill & Irene's experiential wonderland.

That's was another superlative, ecstatic understanding.  I hate to keep using this word, but it was overwhelming for this physical body.  I quickly started working on some art that has to do with graphically bringing representations of our life in Always to life and repeated that wonderful experience a couple of times as I brought to life our castle and another beautiful dress superimposed on a picture of Irene.

Then, as I was once again chatting with her on the porch, I came up with a fantastic, new idea for our afterlife adventures, which I'm going to stay silent about here for now and put it in our book.

And it's only noon! 

Comments