Irene Is Expanding Her Interactive Abilities

In the past couple of days Irene has become pretty interactive beyond her usual scope.  She continues to draw in the coffee I set out for her, change the channels to her favorite shows and appear in my dreams, but now she's also interacting with others.  She started mentally communicating with a friend of mine (who has solid connections to the afterlife/spirit) while we were talking on the phone, sending a mental image I would understand for my friend to relay to me.  She moved a cup in my granddaughter's house to get her attention and the actually appeared as an orb right in front of her face, sending a warm and non-scary tingling throughout her - a great accomplishment since my granddaughter is usually freaked out by such things.

Via the same combo of that friend and Irene's urging, I was also led to a documentary about the "Century of the Self" that had some really good information that mattered to me and an interview of Susanne Wilson.  This is unusual because I rarely read or watch afterlife materials anymore because I don't like to have my experiences and views influenced by supposed "authorities" beyond what might be essential information.  The "Century of the Self" documentary triggered a download of information that was very illuminating, and the interview with Suzanne provided great confirmation for what Irene and I are doing now and are experiencing and the way we have gone about it.

I then immediately got another great confirmation from Irene that something I disagreed with during the interview (which came from the host, not Susanne) that my thinking was correct in our experience and - via the same confirmation - that we are indeed creating our own world in the mental/spiritual realms.  I watched a portion of the season two premiere of the show "Legion" where the girlfriend responded to a question about her boyfriend with "He's my man," where the "man" was a guy who was able to create entire worlds in his mind where others could visit and it all felt and was experienced as entirely real.  It was the only place where the guy and his girlfriend could touch and make love.  One other character in the show even referred to this world as "the astral plane." 

The "He's my man." line referred to something the host of the interview with Susanne said, about people "moving on" from limiting love perspectives like monogomy and the view that another person can be "yours," so to speak.  Irene and I absolutely delighted in the idea that I was "her man" and she was "my woman." She and I both wanted that sensation and understanding.  I dismissed what the host said about this, but Irene found a way to reinforce that dismissal via the show. BTW, the line in the show was totally out of place and very odd in context of the scene and the whole series up to that point. It was like someone else had written that line.  

Comments