Make A Decision!

Monday I woke up feeling like emotional crap.  I actually felt sad, but also anxious and frustrated.  It didn't seem like any of it had to do with Irene, and it really didn't seem like it could have anything to do with me.  I drove into town to do some shopping and I just happened to walk by a section of puzzles in a part of the store I don't normally walk through.

This one puzzle caught my eye; it was of a castle. Not just any castle, it was the castle that Disney castles are modeled after - Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria.  This was the first castle I pinned on Pinterest when I started visualizing Irene and I in a castle in the afterlife, only multi-colored, which is what led me to Disney castles.  However, the puzzle wasn't just a picture of that castle; it was a digitally enhanced, more artistic version both of the castle and the surroundings.  It looked more like a combination of a beautiful 3D, color-enhanced model of the castle and a digitally painted version of the castle's normal background.  In other words, it was like an envisioned, hyper-real, ultra-beautiful version of the castle and surrounding landscape - exactly what you'd expect to find in the Astral.

On the drive home I was still out of sorts.  All morning I thought that this mood couldn't be mine - it must be something I was picking up from one of the kids. By the time I got home I had decided to just brush it off as something someone else was going through that I was picking up on.  About an hour later one of my daughters called, full of panic and anxiety and crying about something.  Sure it enough, it had been her that I was feeling.

Later in the day and into the next morning, Irene and I were having a discussion about whether or not I should continue doing the EVP, or if my current efforts were enough. I wanted to feel like I was doing everything I could, and I wanted to go down a path that gave us the best opportunity for increasing our connection and contact.  At some point I realized that I had somehow forgotten some things I knew; I shouldn't be asking and wondering and trying to figure out; I should just decide what I want to do and do that. Just decide that what I want to do, and enjoy doing, is plenty.  Make a decision - source/god doesn't care what it is, it just needs clarity.

Irene was bringing my attention to the letter she had written me many months ago, where she said that she had this, she was taking care of it.  Let her do the hard work now that she is young, perfectly healthy and full of energy.

After remembering all this, I went to watch some TV and I turned on a recorded show, and a few minutes into a character said something incredible. I replayed it to make sure I got it word for word; the character said: "Make a decision. You decide what is real and what is not. Your will ... you are the creator of reality."

Gerra called me up to tell me that her tidal wave of synchronicity has been continuing.

Comments