A Great Dream of Irene

Yesterday morning I had such a great dream of being with Irene!  We were walking through town, going home, talking and joking with each other. She wasn't visible, but we were talking and I knew she was with me as if she was physically there.  When we walked through the door of our home she was there physically.  There were other people in the room but I didn't see them.

I sat down on a bar stool near the kitchen counter and she walked in front of me, face to face, I could see her very clearly.  She was so happy to be back together with me - I could just feel it emanating from her. We kissed several times. It was fantastic! I woke up and was extremely happy and excited that we had such a great dream together.

Later in the day, the light fixture in my laundry room, which hasn't worked in a couple of months, suddenly came back on - which was weird, because I had turned the wall switch off when replacing the light bulb didn't fix it. I figured something had shorted out.  I turned it off and went into the back apartment, and when I came back the light was on again!

I feel like our intentions and affirmations are actually working in making it easier for our connections to have more physical clarity. 

Comments