"Transdimensionalizing" and More EVP

I've really grown to love doing what I call "transdimensionalizing" when I'm laying down for a nap or going to bed for the night.  As I lay there visualizing and mentally experiencing having my arms wrapped around Irene and talking with her, my body starts to fall asleep while I stay mentally alert. This produces a sensation of peace and connection that seeps into the rest of my day and has been slowly providing me with an even greater sense of continued relationship and clarity. I believe this practice has led to a couple of good dreams of Irene, but honestly it just feels so good I don't really care if it is leading anywhere (even though I know it is).

The other day I decided to go ahead and try more EVPs (after a couple of signs), and even bought a desktop microphone specifically for that purpose.  I wrapped my head around this by realizing that, whether or not it produces any significant results, it's still an intent and action towards better communication with Irene, so it can only help as long as I am not attached to any specific expectations.  I figured out a very easy way to do it, so I'm past my resistance on technical and time-consuming grounds.  It is really easy and fun.

What was really weird was the reaction I had to getting the microphone delivered.  When I opened it up, I was overwhelmed with emotion. I can't even tell you what the emotion was, other than it wasn't sadness or otherwise a negative feeling.  It was as if someone had sent me something I thought was long gone and lost that meant the world to me. Very strange.

It's also been fun doing my painting and playing the guitar in my studio areas. I feel great and have no resistance to any of it, and feel like it is connecting me more to our eternal existence lifestyle.  What is so interesting about the YouTube guitar lessons I've been watching is that they are teaching me things that I just "made up" on my own when I first got a guitar.  The exact same chords, techniques, tips - stuff I just made up and gravitated towards on my own.  This makes me think I'm probably more re-learning than doing any of this for the first time.

Comments