Directly Experiencing a State Change

Last night after the Automatic Writing Zoom meeting, I felt a very significant change in my mental/emotional state.  It was very subtle but very profound, but I actually felt it happen.  I haven't fully processed it yet.  I really just wanted to mark the day here so I would be able to track the exact day.  The most I can say is that it feels like every bit of subconscious conditioning that caused doubt and fear just got turned off.  I didn't get much sleep and then my son came over so I haven't had a chance to do much reflection on it with Irene, and relatives (and the Zoom meetings) usually screw up my state, so I'm just seeing where this goes before I say much about it.

It happened in the evening on Dec. 5, 2018, and I just felt different, like I'm in a completely secure, confident and normal relationship with Irene.   That's my initial impression, but it has brought up some entirely unforseen and unconsidered thoughts and reactions.

More later. I just want to sit on this a while.

Comments