Progress Report: Astral Traveling

Irene has started making appearances in my hypnagogic experiences lately.  My perspective on this is that we are achieving progress on creating our transdimensional bridge.  She has validated this a couple of times and the information I get from our talks is often validated from other sources. 

I've also been having new and increasing physical sensations when we sit and talk; a very pleasant tingling on my left side, where she sits.  When I affirm to her where and what I'm feeling, she'll touch another part of my body and I'll feel the same thing, which is a combination of a cool, physical tingling and an emotional sweetness.

During our group meditation Saturday, my visualization with Irene on the group astral cruise liner suddenly became focused on the two of us in an area of the ship where there was live music and dancing, and we were slow-dancing to "Tennessee Whiskey" by Chris Stapleton. It was amazing and we were just locked into to it for several minutes.  I finally had to get up because I just couldn't handle the incredibly good emotional sensation any longer.

I've been writing "A Day In Our Astral Life" and part of it was a description of how economics worked in our astral life, and simultaneously, without my knowledge, two different discussions and a video were posted in the afterlife communities that completely validated that particular astral economy of emotional/energetic transactions.

Because my visualizations are validated so often by OOBErs, mediums and others in this blind, simultaneously fashion, I've come to the conclusion that what I'm actually doing in these visualizations is Astral Traveling.

Astral Traveling is different (at least by definition, which is what I'm going by here) from Astral Projection in that the latter is used to describe a fully physical and real experience, while the former is used to characterize what is experienced as a more imaginative/visualized sensation, yet both are purportedly to be of actual, real experiences in the astral.

Comments