Great Synchronicities & Channeling Confirmation

Yesterday, in our Love After Life group, we were supporting one of our members who was having a hard time feeling like their partner was still with them. 

All of a sudden, Irene wants us to go to the Sonic and get a cheeseburger - she's very excited about it, but first she wants me to walk the dogs in the back yard. Normally we only get Sonic cheeseburgers on anniversaries and special occasions. 

I usually don't go in the back with the dogs because it's a long walk and one of them is a little lame, but Irene is all excited and her mood is infectious so I get excited. I carry Marley to the back and let them do their business. Amazing how excited and happy a dog gets when he can pee and poop in a new area.

Anyway, we get done and I get in the truck to head to the Sonic. I normally don't go anywhere on weekends, but we're both excited for some reason and I start it up and turn on the radio. Literally, the first words I hear from the radio - and it's not a song - are: "Just remember, I am with you always."

I guess it was the tail end of a quote from the Bible - maybe they do religious sermons on my regular station on Sunday - I wouldn't know, I never listen to it on Sundays. It was Easter, so maybe it was a special broadcast that day.

It was amazing how the prior events were timed out exactly so that was literally the first thing and only part of it I heard.

Yesterday morning, in a post in our creating reality group, I had posted this picture:
I told Irene, "Ha! You got me! That's beautiful, babe. That really goes with what we were talking about in the group!" I switched the radio to my iPhone via bluetooth. I have my playlist, which is hundreds of songs, on shuffle. The next thing I hear is the song "Never My Love," and Irene is insisting I say that it's from all of them to all of us.

I look over the radio to make sure I got the name of the song right, and I see the name of the group ... "The Association."

(Later I looked up the definition of association:
1. a group of people organized for a joint purpose.
2. a connection or cooperative link between people or organizations. We have been shown for months now that our partners have grouped up on the other side to help us, just as we have grouped up here.)

A second major confirmation and synchronicity occurred yesterday. In the creating reality group, we were talking about what we wanted to create in the afterlife, and one woman said something to the effect that she was still working on knowing that her partner still exists and that there will be an afterlife for them.

I was channeling a response that was coming to me that this is exactly why we do this exercise - because it's a tricky means of persuading your subconscious that our spouses are fine and that the afterlife is real without an argument because the activity assumes that the premise is true. In effect, the subconscious concedes the main sticking points (whether there is an afterlife, whether or not our loved on still exists) because it starts arguing with you about what you and your partner can and cannot have in the afterlife.

While I was writing that, I stopped and thought ... is that true? Is that a real technique for tricking the subconscious? How would I know that? So I just stopped writing and did a few other things without publishing the comment.

I turned on the TV and started listing to a YouTuber I've recently started watching every day while I eat, who talks about many different subjects, and he's talking about persuasion. He said that a common persuasion technique is getting someone to "think past the sale." IOW, start talking or doing things as if the sale has already been made. This subconsciously moves the other person into the feeling that he's already accepted that point because he is now talking about "after the sale" stuff. The salesman (or the persuader) can make the sale (or get the other person to commit to a point) without ever even addressing the sale or point, "Do you want to buy this?" or "Is the first thing true?" Instead of asking "Do you want to buy this," which focuses his attention on the hard question, the salesman asks, "What kind of options would you like?" or "Let's look and see what kind of financing we can do for you," he is instead considering package and financing options, as if the sale has already been made.

I really couldn't even believe what I was seeing, but there it was - instantaneous validation of the concept I was thinking of and that the channeling was providing good information. I'd never heard this guy or anyone else talk about it before.

So, the "sale" point is "finally believing that our partner and the afterlife exists". The reason we start doing lists and vision and Pinterest boards filled with things we want in the afterlife is because it moves our subconscious into thinking past the sale. We're using a professional persuasion technique on our own subconscious.

There are a lot of things you can do to get your subconscious to "think past the sale" that can be described as consciously thinking and acting as if you're past the sale - as if it's all true. Talking with our partners, setting coffee or some other drink out for them, coming up with things you want to have, see and do in the afterlife, who and where you want to visit. Speaking and thinking to yourself as if the sale has already been made ... "I know you're here with me, I never doubt it, we're already having such fun, here's some of the first things I want to do when we get there ..." Etc.

I didn't even realize I had been using a professional persuading technique on myself (my subconscious) all this time - probably about 75% of what I've been doing for two years is using this technique to basically trick my subconscious into moving past sticking points by just acting like they had already been settled and putting my mind on things that were "past the sale".

Comments