Successful Dream Challenge

(Originally posted in the Love After Life group on July 12; backdating it here to the same day and editing to remove names of members:)

I wanted this to work at least twice before I posted it here. Two times (not on consecutive nights) I've asked Irene to show me something memorable, unique when I'm with her so that I have a better chance of remembering it when I wake up. I also told her to go ahead and wake me up after she shows me so I have a better chance of remembering.

The first time was last Saturday night because a member of our Love After Life FB group had such a great astral experience after she challenged her partner to help her with an experience. It just sort of popped in my head to ask Irene to try showing me something that would stick in my head. That night she showed me a piece of art she and someone else worked on for something she was writing. It was a drawing of what looked like a unique, cute cartoon creature that was a cross between a seahorse and a starfish. I immediately woke up and remembered!

Now, I woke up feeling hurt that she and someone else worked on the art, me being an artist that draws fantasy and cartoonish creatures. She was saying he was very good. But, according to our agreement on these things, I brushed that off as my own subconscious issue crap and focused on our success. I also realized she could have even been playfully referring to me. I was really thrilled.

I tried the next night but it didn't work. Other things came up during the week and I forgot about it until last night. I was talking to her as I was going to bed and mentioned a few things she might try to show me, one of which was "where you - we - live."

Last night she delivered again! I was actually walking up to her as she tended her garden in the back yard and asked if I could see inside her house. I knew we were married, I knew she had gotten the house for us, but I was living next door with a bunch of other people at the time.

When I walked in the back door it blew my mind! The inside of the house was much, much larger than what the outside appeared. The rooms were incredibly large, open concept and were about 12 feet tall, lots of windows, great light, fully decorated actually in a style that was kind of an ultra high-end mountain lodge.

My vision in the house was super-sharp. Since I only have one working eye here, I haven't had any depth perception in about 3 years, but I sure had it in the dream. I could see everything clearly no matter how far away it was. It was amazing. I kept saying "wow" and "holy crap!" as we walked through the house.

We ended up in the the bedroom and I was resting, and she asked me something I've heard her say many times when I was going to sleep and she wanted to stay up and play her video games: "Mind if I stay up and play?"

That's when I woke up - about 2:30 a.m. I was - and still am - ecstatic.

On an experience scale of 1-10, 1 being a regular, random dream that makes no sense and 10 being a fully real, fully conscious astral experience, 1 feeling like a regular dream and 10 feeling like normal, waking reality, I score these two at 6.

Edited to add:
Later Irene blew my mind ... again! I was telling her for like the 20th time today how much I appreciated the dreams when I noticed it was time for Wheel of Fortune. (For those who don't know, we never missed a show practically since we first got together.)

When I turned to the channel, the first puzzle was already finished. Not much I could do about it, so I paused the show to do a couple of things so we could skip over the commercials while watching. I apologized to her for missing the first puzzle.

When I came back, the TV was still paused ... but not where I had paused it. When I paused it Pat was in the middle of those brief contestant interviews that come after the first puzzle. When I walked back in the room, it was paused on a commercial. I un-paused it... somehow it was now paused just before the beginning of the show!

If that wasn't crazy enough by itself, one of the puzzles towards the end was "mountain lodge." Look at my original post - that's exactly what I said when I was describing the house Irene was showing me!!!!

THEN, when I get to the computer to write this up, I see that a Love After Life member just sent me a picture of some plates she just got out that her her crossed-over husband had picked out - they had seahorse art on them! Seahorses were/are Irene's passion. That member and I have had several "cross-signs" where I'll get their sign, peacocks and she'll get seahorses (Irene's message animal to me) to signify our partners working together on the other side.

Comments