A Change In Routine And Perspective

Yesterday I watched a really interesting video.  The guy doing the presentation was apparently associated with Lifeline Center as he kept referring to an organization called "LifeLine".  He outlined some of the techniques he used for interacting with those in the afterlife realms and getting information from people on the other side.  I'm still in the process of personally evaluating that information but there are a couple of things that definitely resonated with me.

I've talked many times about how what my job is, is to set my intentions.  He had a very nice exercise in understanding, in a very real away, what "setting an intention" means by staring at your finger and paying very close attention to how you feel the instant before you deliberately make it bend forward.  That act - indeed, any deliberate action - is generated by intention and so we have a clear means of focusing on what intention is and what it feels like.

While that is worth further investigation and discussion here, it's his perspective on astral projecting that really hit home.  He said it's just not necessary in order to be with and interact with your "departed" loved ones.   While I already knew that was true (certain kinds of interaction), it got me to thinking though about how my intention to astral project is unnecessary because it isn't astral projecting, per se, that I want to accomplish.

What I want to accomplish is being able to interact with Irene in perfect clarity - in the manner described by NDEers and OOBEers.  I don't really care how that happens - I might die of a heart attack in the middle of the night and accomplish it. Or, I might just find myself with her without going through the conscious process of leaving my body.  The fact is, I don't know how the end result I desire can be best accomplished in my particular situation - there might be any number of ways.  Why intend what I think the journey entails instead of just intending the goal itself and let God and universal mind figure out how to get me there?

So I'm not going to try to astral project any more. What's funny is that virtually every time I've tried to astral project, either my body or circumstances make it very difficult to spend much quality time doing it.  I start getting allergy drainage which is very distracting, I constantly need to take a drink, or the dogs intervene.  It's like I was already subconsciously trying to steer myself away from this particular practice, but it didn't even occur to me that it was an unnecessary focus on my part.

Instead, in addition to my prayers and meditation, I'm going to add more time to simply intending to be with Irene and imagining/envisioning us together.  This goes along with some of the other stuff the guy said in the video that I'm not going to talk about yet because I've asked Irene and my spirit team to confirm or reject going down that particular path.  I'll let you know how that goes.

Comments

Post a Comment