The Myth of the Uniform Afterlife

Reading books and watching materials about the afterlife, it's easy to get into a state of confusion and have doubts because there are so many different descriptions written with a sense of authority.  These varying descriptions, though, only seem to contradict each other because we've come to think of "the afterlife" as a single, uniform place, with a uniform set of rules and structures, that everyone goes to and through regardless of their beliefs here.

It is my view, though, that all those descriptions are accurate of different regions or dimensions we can see, go to and live in after leaving this world. Some are more non-physical; some are very difficult to relate to at all; some are a lot like Earth in many ways.  There may be an afterlife region that corresponds to each and every description offered by the various religions and spiritualities that ever existed.

It is also my view that there are many Earth dimensions, or Earth frequencies, if you like.  How you experience Earth life depends on the frequency you have tuned into.  This is why when you become focused on a new thing, you see it everywhere and things in your life start changing.  It might appear to you that the whole world is changing, and that more and more people think like you, when it might be a better way to conceptualize it as you moving through various Earth frequencies that resonate with your own.

I don't worry about other people's view of the afterlife because I'm not competing with them over limited turf.  My job is to focus on the same thing Irene and I focused on our whole lives - creating our own world where we can live and be happy.  We accomplished that here; I know that if we could do that here, we can certainly do it in afterlife realms where our minds and consciousness have much more freedom and power to create.

Today, while sitting in my front yard swing, I entered a very motivating and exciting frequency where I became quite enthused about writing and finishing the two books I've started. I've spent most of the day working on them, and just now a huge specimen of that yellow and black butterfly landed and stayed right in front of me while I was walking the dogs.  There were a lot of small bees around it getting pollen from the same ivy blooms and I was worried it might get stung, but it would just brush them off when they came near and move to another blossom.  In other words, it stayed focused on its goal and didn't get distracted - or harmed - by the bees.

Comments