Encouragement From The Team

So this morning I did a whole post on validating signs, and then this just happened.

I had a dream last night - here is the entry from my dream journal: 
I was looking through my old wallets and checkbook covers for photos of Irene or of the family with Irene in it. At some point I was trying to get some fans to act right. There were a couple of fans right next to each other that were “discordant”? They were playing discordant music because they were not set to the same speed. I set one fan to medium, which seemed to be the same speed as the other fan, and then the music they were playing was the same and they actually produced more wind, even though I had turned the one down from high to medium. [is this saying I should set my fan speed down from high to medium when I do EVPs?]
Later I logged into the Afterlife Topics group and Kristine Ann Palma has a new post in there where she links to a great EVP she recorded of the man she loves on the other side, Josh. In that post she said she tried a new technique using a box fan and an air conditioner. To record my EVP attempts I use a pedestal fan, in front of an air conditioner, aimed at some wind chimes.

Yesterday I had been wondering if EVPs were just not Irene's thing and maybe I should stop, but since they really don't take long to record or listen to, I was going to keep trying. I told her and my spirit team that if they wanted to EVP me, cool, and if they didn't, that was fine too, but I was going to keep trying since it didn't take all that much effort.

It seems they wanted to encourage me to keep trying, so I will.

Comments