EVP and Astral Projection Update

Yesterday's EVP recording had a weird anomaly on it - it sounded like it could be a voice, but I couldn't make it out.  That's one of those things I'm not going to read too much into - if I can get a clear voice, great, but I'm not going to strain to make anything out.  I'll let those on the other side figure out how to get a more clear voice onto the recordings if they wish.  I'm going to continue recording.

It was very hot again yesterday; even though I slept late I got sleep in the late afternoon and decided to lay down and try a "drifting off" astral projection attempt.  It actually went very well as I remained aware during several "dream" sequences. At one point I found myself looking into the black screen of my iPad and seeing my reflection - I looked like I was about 25.  I was aware at the time and asked myself if I was astral projecting because it seemed pretty real, but I quickly left that state.

I find it relatively easy now to get into the hypnagogic state; it only takes a few minutes. Watching "dream' sequences in such a state is fascinating.  I think this is really part of my "training" to be able to visit the astral one way or another, or at least have better dream recall.  It's very, very encouraging and quite interesting stuff, although most of it seems rather nonsensical.

So this morning I woke up and simply could not do the hypnagogic state again - but, that's fine, like I said before - no pressure. I'm doing what I can and allowing.  I actually feel great and find everything to be pretty humorous and fun this morning.

Later:

I'm going to start calling consciously observing scenarios when I "drift off" into a hypnagogic state "hypnagogic experiences".  This afternoon I lay down for about thirty minutes and had several such scenarios play out before, but it felt like Irene was with me watching them play out.  It's such a strange sensation. I'm not sure what is going on, but it's really interesting. Part of the time I could see her beside me watching, and some of the time I could feel here in me, as a part of me, watching.  At one point is was as if I had become her and was thinking something from her perspective.

The strange part of this is how hard it is to bring memory of those experience back to "this world" even though I have been conscious the whole time.  I had a better memory of Irene being with me watching than I had memory of the things we were watching unfold in front of us.

Another strange thing is that when I got up I was entirely refreshed as if I had fallen asleep and had about an hour nap.  I still feel great, even though the atmospherics today are really bad - hot with lots of humidity and dead air.

I'm starting to believe that Irene and I are embarking on a little adventure here to get me "tuned up" to be able to explore this stuff with her.  





Comments