Irene Lives Here

A couple of nights ago I got another dream kiss from Irene, so I've been feeling really great about all the dream contact we've been having.  We spent quite a bit of time on the porch talking, drinking and yes, engaging in our bad little habit of smoking for the holidays. It was SO much fun, because during the day I had come to a pretty amazing understanding.

Irene lives here. The astral realms are right here. When people talk about the difference in frequencies "separating" us, that's kind of a mischaracterization.  The astral planes and Earth don't represent different "worlds", but rather simply different frequencies and interpretations of the same place.  This is how she is always with me - we literally are together but just experiencing slightly different interpretations and frequencies. 

I've had family over the past few days and got more coming, so sorry I haven't been able to write more.

Comments