Our Eternity Together Has Already Begun

Irene has really been giving me some good connection sensations the past few days.  I'll feel her, my breath will catch and my heart will race, I'll get a big goofy smile and my eyes get misty, sometimes several times a day.  My meditation has just been fantastic - long meditations where I talk to her, easily visualize her, and just go into a deep vibration of peace and happiness. 

Lately she's been popping into my head in different dresses and outfits. Once while I was pouring coffee she appeared, in my mind, sitting on the counter dressed up in some kind of a New-Agey Native American outfit.  She always had a thing about Native Americans.  We have a whole room dedicated to that motif with puzzles we did up on the walls and various knick-nacks, statues and pictures.  Earlier when I was talking with her on the porch she appeared on my lap dressed like that and said, "You like this?" and I just burst out laughing.  She is always so playful and quick-witted.  I asked her if cultural appropriation was frowned upon in the astral and we shared a laugh.

The thought occurred to me that our eternity together has already begun.  In fact, it began 28 years ago, I just didn't know it at the time.  I sat there thinking about what fully incorporating that perspective might mean.  We're not "waiting" to be together - we already are.  That may seem obvious, but I can tell there's a different mindset I'm not fully into yet, the mindset that we are already in our "eternity," right now. I want to set aside the idea that we are "waiting" for something (my death) to really begin. I can tell it's one of those deep subconscious frameworks that subtly affects what I'm capable of doing and perceiving. In other words, act and think now - as much as I can - as if we are already there - in our eternity together, because we are.

Comments