Little Things That Make Me So Euphoric

Irene has been sending me some really nice "hello" signs lately.  Three times she has made it so when I turn on the TV, it's on one of her favorite shows on channels I don't ever watch, so there's no reason for the TV to be on those channels at all.  No one else lives here and there's absolutely no other reason why the TV would be on those channels.  I've also had some very short dreams of her. Last night during one of those dreams I was just watching as she was being made up, dressed and her hair styled by two or three other women, like she was a queen.  That's something she always said when she wanted something her way - "Because I'm the Queen".

I woke up feeling so great.  She looked so good in that dream and she talked to me some in it and it just made me euphoric.  Then when I turned the TV one of her favorite shows was on - Fixer Upper, on HGTV. The night before I had left it on a different channel when I went to bed.  That really put me on a high and our "walking visualization imprint" felt like I was both "here" and "there" at the same time. 

It's such a joy to be able to live like this with the knowledge that we are together and living in our eternity, even now.  I actually feel like we are together more now than the months before she crossed over.  I feel like our relationship has reached a new high - something I didn't even think possible.  What makes it even better is that she is so healthy and energetic, something she hadn't felt in years.  When I see her now it just makes my heart leap I'm so happy for her.  To see her walking around tending her flowers with a big smile on her face, young, healthy and so beautiful makes just makes everything in my world bright and wonderful.


Comments