Lots of Confirmations

Yesterday I got two separate confirmations that I can transition to having full experiences with Irene whether or not I die here first, and we can start living our afterlife experience even while I'm still here. I also got confirmation about some ideas I had while visualizing our afterlife, but I'm going to save the unveiling of those for my new book. Something I can say, though, is that I've learned that my expectations or visualizations of the afterlife have been tempered to some degree by unnecessary limitations.  What we can have, what we can do, how it can work - it doesn't have to be scaled down  in order to be "reasonable" or to fit into some kind of overall working construct.

That's the difference between a cosmological model based on an external world reality and one based on experiential reality - where experience is the sum total of reality. A friend of mine recently sent me some links that I think presents this concept (what I have called the Identity Matrix Model in other posts) very well, with lots of evidence. The guy basically says everything that came through when I was writing that Identity Matrix stuff via automatic writing.


Craig Hogan: We Live In An Experiential Reality
Part One:  The Mind Is Not The Brain


Part Two:  The Brain Is Superfluous


Part Three: Reality Is Only Mind And Experiences



Something I'm seeing more and more is how much of my life here was and is directly related to what we have in the afterlife and what we do there.  I see how our lives here manifested reflections of that life into this life, things I always wanted to experience, even as a very young man, that actually came to pass here in this world in my experience.

This morning I told Irene "I love you so much," and was immediately flooded with that loving, euphoric connection.  As my body here had tears rolling down its face and I had my hands up as if trying to survive the sensation, in our visualization we were holding each other very serenely and I as telling her "My body over there is having fits, this feels so good." It was amazing how transformative just a few seconds of that contact can be.  I was flooded with excitement and enthusiasm.




Comments