Visualized Writing & More Synchronicities

One of the things that came up the past few days in our visualizations for the new book was the bedroom in our castle, and one thing I noticed was that the bed was now different from our current king size bed - it was much bigger and round, and one of the aspects of the afterlife I describe in the book is how, in the presence of romantic love, the surroundings become more ornate and beautiful - including how wooden structures will self-carve beautiful, ornate designs in that situation.

Another thing that has come up several times recently is the phrase "fairy tale," which several synchronistic events have used in relation to the castle we live in (see yesterday's post).  Irene and I often thought our life together here on Earth was like a fairy tale come true, "the reality is better than the fantasy."  

Irene is also a seahorse fanatic.

A movie I watched at lunch yesterday was about a man trying to find the love of his life who had disappeared.  He would make little carvings and give them to her, and she asked him for a seahorse. Later he showed her that he was building a very ornate, beautifully hand-carved wooden bed frame and headboard for them.  After she looks at it and all the beautiful carving work, she looks over at him and says "It's like a fairy tale."

The "visualized writing" that I'm doing now for the new book has had an ongoing, profound effect on our connection and how I feel throughout the day.  I feel like my body is vibrating differently - it is very pleasing and energetic.  It's something like being a kid again and having all that energy, optimism and wonder.  Our connection is much more complete and satisfying - and that's saying a lot, considering how good it's been the past few months.  I'm very excited about engaging in and thinking about the ongoing scene description, dialogue and interaction between us as the story develops.  I find myself thinking about it with her all day as we collaborate on what we want to describe and say.  We want to illustrate what our afterlife experience is in some detail, a process I believe is actually helping us manifest what our experience there is and is going to be.

The sense that it is all real, and that we are collaborating on creating that experiential world, is motivationally intoxicating.  It feels like a drug I'm taking that keeps me high all day long. Last night as I fell asleep and I held her close in my mind, emotionally and psychologically it was as warm, comforting and satisfying as if I could actually feel her there.

I've been using a new technique when I'm interacting with other people to see if it would help keep other people's vibrations from interfering with our "happy place" frequency.  When interacting with others I mentally repeat a prayer every so often. This is the prayer:

"Dear God, please bless us, protect us, keep us safe, fill us with your love and grace, and keep us in our happy place."

Last night I was co-hosting the automatic writing Zoom Group and used this method, and there was virtually no interference in our "happy place" frequency.  I'm going to keep testing it out with the expectation that it will continue to work and perform even better as time goes by.

Comments