Game Night

Saturday, after doing some work in the morning, I walked into the living room and a picture of the two of us (the one I used for the cover of  Love After Life), had been knocked over. I picked it up and did other things for a few minutes and came back into the room and it had been knocked over again.  That's when I realized I had totally forgotten to pour Irene a cup of coffee.  I did so and there were no more problems with the picture.

Later we were out on the porch meditation and working on a game system we want in the afterlife.  I went to eat something and turn on the TV and she has once again changed the channel and her favorite show is on. It was one we had already seen a couple of times so we watched a recording of the latest Blue Bloods episode, which we both enjoy watching. 

About ten minutes into the show there is a location shot of a hospital with big letters on the building - Saint Irene's.  Later in the show Danny is telling someone about his wife that had died about 11 months before (Irene crossed over on the 11th of this month, about 11 months before the show aired) and he had continued with the tradition of having family GAME NIGHT. At the end of the show they cut to a scene where the Reagan family is having game night, and the game they are playing is Catch Phrase, Irene's favorite game to play whenever the family got together.

Sunday I was writing on the next book about our afterlife adventures. That process has been making my sense of experience into something that is like a blend of our dimensional experiences, like they are merging as we move closer and closer - this is something I was thinking while writing.   When I was done I went to eat and, once again, when I turned on the television she had changed the channel and her favorite show - Fixer Upper - was on, and the first thing Joanna Gaines said as the TV came on was "...to blend both."  The design she was working on for a home for their clients was her attempt to blend both of their preferred styles into their perfect home.

Something I've just started doing is locking up the house, unplugging the phone and shutting the doors to the room I'm in when I want to focus on meditation or hypnagogic transdimensional experiencing.  My experiences when I do those things are just so incredibly fun, euphoric and good that I don't want to be interrupted for anything while doing it.  My meditations now run thirty minutes to over an hour and, frankly, I feel like I could do it easily for several hours at a time because the sensation is so otherworldly - it's addictive.  Lying down for transdimensional experiences in the hypnagogic state is so much fun and so interesting I look forward to "taking a nap" or "going to sleep."

Additionally, I feel "called" to do these things, and the sensation for each is unique.  I only meditate when I feel Irene urging me to do so. It's a very particular emotional and mental "calling." There is an entirely different feeling that is more broad when I am called to go lie down; I feel mentally fatigued with my focus in this world and "going transdimensional" into conscious, hypnagogic states recharges me very quickly. Sometimes I do actually fall asleep, but that in itself can be quite a rewarding transdimensional experience.

Comments