Letters to Irene

I'm writing Irene letters more often now. Instead of hand-writing them, which is a very painstaking process for me that usually ends up taking several days, I just type them up using the computer and then hand-write or draw on them. I'm also sending her portions of the new book with the letters. It makes the process easier and less daunting and she said it's totally fine. 

I realize she knows most of the stuff I'm writing her about, but that's not the point; I just enjoy it and she enjoys getting letters from me. It helps empower the connection.

We had our first Zoom meeting for Your Eternal Romantic Relationship and I thought it went really well. I felt far more comfortable in that group than I do in the automatic writing group. It will be interesting to see how it develops. There were about 6 people there, not including the hosts.

The same transdimensional things have been occurring - signs from Irene, confirmations, visualizations, hypnagogic activity, etc. It's fun and enjoyable and I feel like we have a really good foundation built - I'm totally happy, enthusiastic and have that fulfilled, content feeling.

Comments