Our Own World

There's a side to my life now - the time I spend with Irene in Always, our Happy Place - that most other people in my life don't know about.  When I lie down to rest, take a nap or go to sleep, it's fun and exciting.  I have a whole world of fun, romantic, and interesting things to do with Irene, as well as us visualizing together more new things.  It's so great to be able to fall asleep visualizing us and having conversations, or just being together in whatever surroundings we want.

It's fun to drift off into different meditative states while resting, keeping conscious and trying to "leave my body" or focus on various imagery that starts popping up, all while talking with Irene.  Sometimes I get a bit of a pleasant dream with her, other times I just wake up knowing we were together and I'm uncontainably happy.  My emotional range of experience the past couple of months has been from "normal" - which is still feels good - to "euphoric." 

I feel like I've entered a different kind of experiential mode or world.  Every day I feel like I am actually in our own private world and we are working on what we want in that world together, like very well-placed team.  We are deliberately creating our experience going forward - not passively waiting to see where we find ourselves.  She's working with me, sending me encouragement in various forms, confirmations, signs. 

There's really no frame of reference to bring this into normal conversation, even with my children who are very supportive of what I'm doing.  Even in the afterlife community there is virtually no concept of or apparent precedent for what Irene and I are doing; has nobody ever even thought about using their love, energy, creativity and mental power to create and guide their afterlife experience before they die?  Is everyone just content to passively "find out" what awaits them?

I read about medium circles that bring information, technology, guidance in from the afterlife - do they assume we have nothing to offer the so-called "afterlife"?  Many think it is our purpose here to learn about the afterlife and do things that raise our vibration level and add to our spiritual qualities, but the obvious question here is: why come here to learn about the afterlife?  It seems to me there must be a set of specific reasons why people come here that doesn't really have anything to do with learning about the afterlife or else why come to an experience where we are ignorant of it and our eternal nature?

What Irene and I are doing feels so fulfilling, fun, adventurous and right that it has put me into an entirely different state of mind.  I used to really enjoy video games and was very interested in politics; now, neither of those things mean anything at all to me.  I can't imagine how it is that after one finds out about the afterlife, our creative, eternal, multidimensional nature, one wouldn't see the obvious conclusion and turn their focus to doing that which will make a big difference in their eternal experience going forward. 

I'm not saying that helping others and spreading the love and information and educating others doesn't contribute to their eternal experience, I'm just thinking more in terms of specifically thinking about how they want to live after they cross over, what kind of specific things they want to do and experience.  I find this kind of creative partnership with Irene incredibly energizing, and more, it is bringing us closer and closer dimensionally, to where it feels like we are also working on fusing our experience so we can interact better and better.

Comments