Transdimensional Anniversary

Irene crossed over one year ago today.

I woke up this morning and said to her, "Good morning and happy anniversary!"  We talked about how much had happened, how much we had achieved in one year of our transdimensional relationship.  Who would have believed our love would be even deeper and the vision of our future together so thrilling?  Who would have thought that such a relationship could be so much fun, without even any class-A fully-experiential interaction?  Who would have even thought a fraction of this was possible?

Our love not only survived her death - it has thrived!  We conquered grief, pain, longing and sorrow and fashioned a wonderful new aspect of our eternal romance.  In many ways, it has set us both free to turn our minds to the unlimited potential of the creative power of our twin-flame, soul-mate relationship, collaborating intimately on manifesting all our desires, dreams and delights without the apparent restrictions - psychological, financial or physical - of this world.

We didn't settle for just chiseling out a "waiting" existence, keeping me merely functional until we were rejoined by death.  We've made our romantic partnership even better than ever.

I'm probably going to drive out to the Sonic in the next town with her and get a milkshake and some onion rings to celebrate. Yep, that's our idea of an anniversary celebration - a little road trip together for some cheap fast food, and we always enjoy it so much.

It's so great to be able to play "our" songs, and be filled with joy and love and connection rather than pain, sorrow and longing.  I played "When I'm With You" for Irene, and she picked the next song, "Vision of Love."  Our rose bushes that Ivori planted last year in Irene's pyramid are blooming, and the pink roses are blooming like crazy in particular.  The mail came, and I went out and got it.  St Jude's sent a donation letter, which I haven't received in a while; it was the charity Irene liked to give to.  On the envelope was a big pink rose and a butterfly.  When I sat down a couple of minutes later on the porch, the first butterfly I've seen this year flew through the pink rose bush in the pyramid.

I was pulled into a visualization where Irene was sitting on my legs that were propped up on the end table I have out on the porch, facing me. She leaned over and gave me a kiss, and told me how proud she was of me and that she thought I was amazing.  She said she would never, ever leave me and that everything was going to be even better than I was able to visualize. She sent scenes into my head of moments in our life here where she told me how much she loved me and how amazing she thought I was. She would ask, "Do you have any idea how much I love you?" and say "I love you so much it's scary. You are my heart."  She said we are together forever and that yes, I am hers and she is mine.

Always.

Comments