Attack of the Synchronicities

I've already written here about some of this, but the flood of synchronicities lately has me wanting to at least write some of them down. Some of it is so interwoven you really have to follow the tracks.

A few weeks ago I made the decision to not do any more EVP attempts and I told Irene that if she wanted to do it let me know.  Last Friday before last there was a guy in our soul mate group who asked if he could try to use EVP to contact Irene.  He did so and she responded that she was there and we are soul mates.  Later that day she changed the channel to her favorite show and then, when I attempted to watch a recorded show, she made a different one come on (instead of the one I clicked) and that show started with a character talking to his dead wife (even though that scene had absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the show.)

My blog post from May thirteenth describes an incredible synchronicity where an obscure but famous person from another country and been brought up by someone in a Zoom group. I had never before heard of that person or read anything about him; the next morning the top post in my FB newsfeed had one comment, which provided a link to a reddit page where they were not only discussing that exact person, but the discussion had elements in it that mirrored other things we were talking about in the Zoom group.

I've been talking to someone in our Love After Live FB group about dreams and alternate timeline scenarios, such as having alternate lives we explore simultaneously while in the afterlife using "dream" or "virtual reality" technology there, along with memory suppression so we can have really involved experiences. A couple of our discussions, including one in the group, was about exploring timelines that diverged from this one at some point that we'd like to explore.

A show I watched today had a man exploring his alternate timelines, a couple where he was homeless, another where he was rich, another where he was medicated, one where he tried to commit suicide, another where he had a boring, normal job.

One person in the group last night suggested we might have an entire life we continue on in our dreams.

Another person said that he had a dream where someone was trying to sell him a Bible; another person was talking about Jehova Witnesses. The week before, a Jehova's Witness came to my house, we talked a while and he gave me a Bible.

Also I've been doing more transdimensional meditation in order to be able to visit/see Irene better, hopefully fully physically at some point.  I do this often each day with a mixture of hypnagogic experience, meditation, visualization, affirmation/intention programming and exploring dream and semi-conscious states.

Irene and I had a really great visualization yesterday morning, and in a show I watched later the exact same scenario was played out. 

Something else I've been working on with our afterlife discussions is understanding how memory is integrated into experience, and how being able to manipulate memory by suppressing it temporarily can allow us to re-experience something as new.

A movie I watched the other day reflected this (I had no idea what it was about when I chose it on Amazon Prime); everything anyone saw with their eyes was recorded into "the ether" (like the cloud). You could play back the visual of everything you saw.  Part of the movie was about some people who could remove that information, leaving you with "no memories."  One of the characters could hack into your eyes and make you see what wasn't there, or not see what was there.

Another discussion I've been having for about a week with someone from the afterlife community, off and on, was about how we put everything in terms of teleology, apparently because we are mortal - we are born, we grow, then we die, which puts everything into a teleological framework, including how we organized our thoughts about "the afterlife" or "spirituality, and about the Earth and it's future. My point was that such teleological perspectives cannot be valid in an eternal framework outside of a mortal understanding of space-time.

Last night in our Automatic Writing Zoom group, someone told us how when they were getting information  from spirit about Telos Philosophy, which is the old term for Teleology, in the context of end-of-the-world scenarios. It was very similar to what I and my friend were talking about, where our ideas of religion and spirituality are rooted in teleological paradigms.







Comments