More Confirmations on The Amnesia Experience

Yesterday I got five confirmations from Irene (two after I made my last edit to that post).  I had told her that I would like some pretty serious confirmations on what we were talking about, because it represented a major addition to my understanding of what we she and I are doing

When I was talking with Irene about different scales of the amnesia experience, I wasn't using the word "experience" - I was using the word "game," - "the amnesia game." I changed the word for the post in order not to give others the idea I was thinking of all of this flippantly or superficially. I consider it a very important aspect of the development and maintenance of a long-term afterlife experience, and also a very important, even defining aspect of an Earth experience. 

"Mini-game" was a phrase I used to describe different short-term amnesia experiences so that we could give each other the temporary re-experience of meeting each other as if for the first time, engaging in romantic or seductive interludes, so to speak. Maybe they last for a few hours or a few days or weeks before getting our temporarily suppressed memory back.  That's when I realized we were in what I called "the long game," which might be a 10,000 year or so romantic experience arc that we chose to reboot in order to experience it all again.

Obviously, we didn't have everything we needed before we came here or else we would not be here. As I was writing yesterday's post, I realized there might be an "end game" amnesia experience, where we would have accumulated the perspectives, tools and ideas necessary to break out of the reboot cycle entirely.  By "accumulated", I mean over the course of many such amnesia experience lifetimes, we suppress knowledge that we bring forth (via pre-life planning and triggering circumstances) in the current life to further build upon, and to acquire new ideas available in this particular life.

After editing yesterday's post to add the three confirmations, I was watching a show where someone made reference to "playing the long game," and it struck me emotionally - that was the 4th confirmation. The main character in the movie was collecting very powerful tools in order to change the universe and reality into what he wanted.  Anther character had looked at millions of potential future outcomes and there was only one way to succeed, and later said, "We're in the end-game now."

It really doesn't get any more "on the nose" than that.

Even before the movie, though, I was thinking about the sheer magnitude and perfection of the plan we had for this life.  I see how my "mystical" experiences from a very young age, and my process through various cosmological perspectives (Methodist, Sant Mat, Atheism, New Age-ism, Classical Theism, and now a sort of mix of "de-mystified" quantum-Spiritualism), moved me through a "refresher course" of information probably gained and sublimated through several previous lifetimes.  The experiences Irene and I had together after meeting propelled us into an affirmation/manifestation mindset of creating our own experience.  It's an incredible, very long-game plan to acquire the capacity for an eternity of relationship renewals, re-experiencing, and expansion of our love and appreciation for each other without the hard "reboots" of a long-game amnesia experience.

Later:
I just had another totally "on the nose" validation from Irene - The first video up when I turned to  the YouTube app on the Roku had to do with the Fermi Paradox (why haven't we run across all kinds of alien civilizations), and the first answer to the paradox was that an advance civilization might create a virtual world paradise where people could explore any kind of existence they wanted, any kind of reality that would seem as real as the real world.

That makes 6 confirmations.






Comments