New Daily Practices

The past couple of days I've adhered to a new daily pattern that is the result of thinking about what I'd actually do once in the afterlife with Irene, and then adhering to a pattern of behavior now that includes those things or the closest approximation.  I realized that more and more of my daily, habitual patterns had become more about "waiting" to cross over, and that didn't seem to me to be a very positive subconscious pattern to fall into.  It doesn't involve anything drastic, just cutting back on certain enjoyments and activities I was engaging in beyond their "fulfillment" factor and adding in or increasing other activities that matched the idea of my afterlife desires.  So far, I feel even better and enjoy the new routine. Whether or not anything more comes of it will be something to keep an eye on, because I did this to deliberately more closely match my Earth pattern and vibration to what I want my afterlife to be like.

So, I spend more time outside with Irene working on the yard and garden, more time doing transdimensional visualizations, go to bed earlier, and have cut down on other things that were less enjoyable the more I did them. Part of mental discipline, I realize, is to not let an enjoyable activity become less enjoyable by becoming too much of a habit.

A gentleman from our Zoom group did an EVP with Irene and sent me the recording, where Irene answers "present" to him asking if she is there, and "I confirm" to his question if she and I are soul mates.  Later, Irene changed the channel to her favorite show, and then right after that when I started playing a recorded show, switched to another show that starts off with a guy that is talking to his dead wife (which had absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the show). I take that as confirmation that the guy actually talked to Irene.

The past couple of days Irene hasn't drawn anything in her coffee, which I find very interesting.  She's spending her energy doing something else for at least the past couple of days, knowing that I don't need the drawing for emotional support any more, although I do love to see her drawings.  It's very interesting - her not drawing in it for a couple of days, with literally nothing appearing in her coffee, only makes me realize more that it is actually her that draws that radiant looking flower in her coffee every day. Pretty amazing.

Comments