Meditating at the Beach

Earlier this week I had a very sweet, intimate dream of Irene. Later in the day she confirmed, with a couple of signs, that it was actually us and that we are succeeding creating our dream space get-togethers. 

Since it's become too hot to sit out on the porch to spend time smoking with Irene, I've started using the living area connected to my office.  It's got a 42" flat screen in it that never gets used unless the grandchildren come over and want to play games or watch TV.  I found a YouTube video that is 8 hours of a hi-def view of a tropical beach with crystal blue waters.  The waves and birds create a fantastic sound we can listen to and watch while we smoke, and it's easy to imagine us curled up in our big lounge on the beach, going for a swim or taking a walk and feeling the sand beneath our feet.

The first time I did this, and every time afterward, my heart just starts to rush with a very strong emotional connection to Irene.  It's really interesting how excited I am to sit with here there in that new space - I've even meditated a couple of times there and our connection there is just tremendous.

After thinking about things I could do with my time here, I've returned to repeating affirmations in an ongoing manner.  Nothing really appeals to me, or excites me, like the attempt to connect better transdimensionally.  I have a real enthusiasm about it, so instead of trying to think of other things to do - like painting, or playing the guitar - I'm just going to focus on what makes me happy to do.

Comments