Emotional Communication in Dreams

One of the first things I read when I started looking into afterlife information was that, while we can talk to each other in the Astral, the more common form of communication, especially between those who are close, is a form of telepathy and that we can "feel" other people, which makes it hard if not possible to deceive others (in the most commonly reported afterlife areas).

However, I love my wife's voice, and so it kind of bothered me that we might not be talking to each other as much as we did here. I couldn't see how "telepathy" or heightened "feeling" could replace the sweet sound of her voice.

I had some dreams with Irene the past few weeks where I could feel her emotions towards me. Although she did speak to me in some parts of the dreams, she also "emoted" to me as a way of communication. I could feel what she felt towards me, and I have to say, it was completely awesome.

I've felt her send emotional communication to me before while awake - quite often, in fact, but what I feel in our dreams together is far clearer and more like actual communication. I understand what she is saying to me as well as what she is feeling in a very intimate way. It's difficult to describe.

While I do love her voice and I know we can always use voice if we want, I can see how one could prefer this intimate form of emotional/mental communication. It's not at all like the rather neutral tone of my current mental conversations with Irene, and the connection goes well beyond anything voice could carry. The difference is like having a video chat with her compared to having her in my arms while talking.

Comments