Playing Guitar & Painting

Since yesterday, for whatever reason, I've decided to start playing the guitar again, and to start painting again.  I think it might have something to do with the new comfort level Irene and I have achieved, where I don't feel like our transdimensional relationship is in jeopardy if I don't give it my constant attention.  I haven't done any painting in about 4 years and haven't even picked up a guitar in about 10.

It's not that I'm really that good at either - I'm not - but I do enjoy both.  At several points after coming into this afterlife information I thought it would be fun, when I would be with Irene on the other side, to learn more about painting and playing the guitar. I would be free to do so - plenty of time, no other concerns, etc., plus the easy availability of instructors and teachers.

Yesterday I realized I'm actually living in that situation right now.  I can do anything during the day I want. I schedule my own work hours.  I can set the house up any way I want. I can actually go online and get all the guitar and painting instruction I can possibly need or want.  YouTube is full of video series about playing guitar and painting.  There's nothing stopping me from beginning this process before I cross over, now that Irene and I are so good and our transdimensional relationship so "normalized". 

So, I set up my painting studio in my old office room, and using the front living room as my guitar learning area.  I can use the TV or my iPad to find instructions, lessons or information. It's like someone just flipped a switch, because I've had absolutely no inclination for years to do either, and now I'm actually kind of excited about having this opportunity.  My son bought me an electric guitar and an amp, and a nice easel many years ago. They've just been collecting dust all this time.

It's things like this that make me talk so much about the power of affirmations and positive narratives; you never know what can happen, even to yourself and your own motivation and feelings.  Two days ago I couldn't care less about painting or playing the guitar; now all of a sudden I have both options set up and ready to go, and it just feels like fun! 


Comments