The Techniques That Led To Success

I want to make a post fully describing the technique that I believe actually led to my full astral visitation with Irene yesterday. I don't know how well it will work for others. If it resonates with you, maybe give it some consideration. It took over a year of trying different techniques, practice and effort, and the fact is that I cannot be completely sure that these techniques were the actual cause of my success. All I can do here is report to the best of my ability.

The first few months after Irene crossed over, I tried several techniques I saw on how to "astral project", or leave your body and have an experience in the astral/heavenly worlds. None of them ever resonated with me. I also tried a lot of formal, lotus-position meditating, and while that put me in what I felt was a closer frequency vibration with Irene, and provided some really great visualizations, it only resonated with me to do that kind of thing sporadically.

Based on several different points of information about our lives in the astral, entering hypnagogic states and using that and dreams to enter the astral, I personalized my attempts to visit with Irene physically. This technique also stemmed from my view that none of this should feel like hard work, but rather should be easy, enjoyable and fun - an adventure Irene and I were going on together.

Since we've had long-term success in our lives with affirmations and narrative programming, I used prayers and affirmations daily - usually several times a day - to condition and reprogram my mind towards the success of the goal.

Here's a prayer/affirmation I say to myself multiple times a day: "We can see each other, feel each other, hear each other and touch each other with perfect clarity, in this world, dream worlds and in astral worlds." Sometimes I just state it like that; sometimes it begins with "Dear God, help us to ...."

Another thing I would tell myself: "I can just wake up, or suddenly find myself, in the astral with Irene, without any work or effort. It is easy, I do it all the time without remembering it. All I need to do is be aware of it and remember it."

Whenever I lay down to take a nap or go to sleep, I characterize it as "transdimensionalizing" or "going transdimensional" - again, in order to condition myself and create a positive narrative psychologically. I always say a prayer: "Dear God, bless us, protect us, keep us safe; fill us with your love and grace; keep us in our happy place." Yes, I love cheesy, rhyming prayers!

I get into a position with pillows that make it physically feel (as much as possible) like I've got my arms around Irene. I talk to her and hold as much as a conversation with her as possible. It doesn't matter what the conversation is about, or if it's about the same thing every night. The communication connection while "transdimensionalizing" is what is important.

With my eyes closed, I first focus on telling Irene about whatever I'm seeing - usually, I see what I call "Mayan graffiti"; sometimes soft swirling light areas mixing in. If images flash, I tell Irene about them and talk about them. The point is to stay aware, awake, and in contact with Irene as long as possible. During this time I would also repeat some affirmations or prayers about our being able to visit each other and remember any experiences we have together. I'd remind myself that if I found myself in the astral, to stay aware and focused so I can remember. This dreamy, hypnagogic interaction with Irene always felt extremely good - this is important because I wasn't doing anything that didn't feel good or felt like "work". I enjoyed all of it, and would have kept doing it for the rest of my life because that and the narrative/affirmations made me feel good on their own.

Often I would experience some very interesting states of consciousness and occasionally see some interesting things during this process before I actually fell asleep. It's a very interesting and fun state of mind to explore with the one you love. Usually, though, I just fell asleep after a few minutes. Occasionally I'd have a dream of Irene. This has been the pattern for many months.

When I broke through and visited her, it was like changing the channel from the place where I was lying in bed visualizing my holding her and talking to her and having a conversation about our kids, to a channel where we were having the same conversation at the same time while sitting on a couch in a different room and house. One instant in one channel, the next instant I was in the other.

It occurred while I was fully conscious, but it seemed and felt so natural to be in the new channel that it didn't even register for a couple of minutes that everything had changed and that I was now sitting in a different room, in a different house, my eyes open, looking at Irene.

I personally think both the mental/psychological conditioning and the "falling asleep" astral projection/communication method described above worked together to make the visit possible in what was really a very short period of time, relatively speaking.

Comments