Always There For Me

One of the things I've been thinking about since my astral visit with Irene is about how, when I found myself there, I didn't have to look for her, try to find where she was, etc. It was about 7:30 or 8:00 a.m. here, and when I flipped over to the astral she was right there - sitting beside me, and we were having the same conversation we were having before when I was lying in bed here.

More than that - it was all perfectly normal and natural - like this is what we do all the time, the "normal" of our relationship, much like it was before she crossed over. She and I were just sitting on the couch next to each other, apparently watching TV and talking about stuff. It may not seem fantastic, but that's exactly what was so fantastic about it - it felt utterly ordinary to be there with her. So ordinary, in fact, I didn't even realize what had happened for several minutes.

Often, people in this situation are worried and afraid that something big has changed in the relationship, that our soul-mate has more important things to do, that they may feel like moving on, or that they feel differently about us, that they do not physically exist or that the nature of our experience together is never going to be the same.

What the experience showed me unequivocally was that everything with us is perfectly fine. We're still together, doing our thing, even if I don't constantly see and hear her physically. When we talk here, in my mind or out loud, we are talking there. When I "imagine" her with me, she is actually with me. Her love for me hasn't faded a bit and she is happily enthusiastic about what we are doing.

(For those of you who wonder about the "imagine" thing, imagine this: if your beloved soul-mate called you and wanted to be with you while alive, would anything stop you? It wouldn't, and didn't stop me. Irene was very, very independent and hated being sick, but when she needed me it was never annoying or troublesome. I wanted to express my love for her by jumping up and being there for her, doing anything for her, taking care of her. I quit my day job and organized everything around her treatment schedule. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to show Irene that there was absolutely nothing remotely so important to me as driving to the store and getting her some candy when she got a craving, or cooking up whatever she was in the mood for, or making her life as comfortable and pleasant as possible. She is so glad now to have the same opportunity to take care of me and support me (and others she loves) and show me how much she loves me.

So, when you "imagine" your loved one with you, it is a mental call ... do you think they are not immediately right there with you, if they happened to be out working in the garden or talking to the neighbors at the time? Of course they are. There is no better feeling, no greater honor or fulfillment of love in the world than being there when your beloved soul mate needs you! We can't always do that in this world for many reasons; I'm lucky I was able to, but I can't imagine anything in the next world stopping our loved ones from being with us and doing all they can for us whenever we need them and want them with us, when they hear our call - mental or emotional. - IMO, and in my experience.)

There is no rush or reason to panic or to be insecure; all is well. She's there for me, just as she always was here and just as I always was (and am) for her. And, I think this probably applies to most of us in this situation; it's new, difficult and scary, but they are honestly, completely there for us. There is nothing more important to them and, IMO, there is nothing more important or profoundly meaningful in all of creation than being with and seeing to the one you love more than anything else.

Comments