Love After Life Workshop Videos

My co-admin at the Facebook group Love After Life and co-host of the Zoom (video teleconferencing) group Mary Beth Spann Mank and I have been creating Love After Life Workshop videos.  We started this project because it is very difficult to schedule a convenient time for the people from around the world to meet up via the internet to go through the workshop we created to help people go through the process of creating a happy, fulfilling transdimensional relationship with our crossed-over soul-mates.

I never really thought we'd get to the point where we are now, with 150 members of our Facebook group and weekly Zoom meetings with several group members in attendance every week. I had no idea there would be this many people who wanted to keep their relationship going after their partner's death.  We currently have a medium attending the Zoom meetings and she has been very beneficial to some members there, and she recently joined our FB group as she also has a crossed-over sweetheart.

I created a Love After Life YouTube page where the videos have public access. I'm still working on refining the recording and editing process. We will be covering the basic information, process and methods we used to successfully move past grief and into a very happy and "normal" transdimensional relationship with our respective soul-mates.

Irene and I have been very good.  She changed the TV channel to watch her show Fixer Upper a couple of days ago.  I still pour her coffee every morning and she still draws in it every day.   We talk all day and have very sweet and fun visualizations together.  My intent is to have more astral visitations, but I'm completely confident in our current relationship and we're doing great.

Comments